BATHING & PROFESSIONAL PET GROOMING LANSING MI
Bathing & Professional Grooming
Beautify your beloved with our bath-brush-nail (BBN) service. If you’re just frustrated by the mess a bath makes at home, then use our self-serve bathing facility.
- Treat your pet to a luxurious bath performed by our skilled and experienced staff
- Our special cleansing products remove dirt, debris, and odor – including skunk scent!
- If scratching is a problem, we have soothing shampoos that can alleviate itching
- If we find fleas, we’ll help you eliminate them
- Your pet will feel and smell fresh and revitalized
- Our bathing service includes a Bath, Brush, and Nail Trim – we call it the “BBN”
- Ear cleaning and anal gland expression are available on request
We are not currently providing hair cut or styling services. For immediate service, we recommend Michigan School of Canine Cosmetology in Lansing.
- We all know a dog bath results in a hairy and wet bathroom at home
- Now you can leave the mess with us by bathing your dog in our self-serve facility
- Just bring your own shampoo and use our water, towels and drier
- Our large, elevated tub has stairs for dogs to walk up
These health requirements help prevent diseases from spreading between pets while under our care
- Dogs and cats must be free of fleas and intestinal parasites
- Dogs must be compliant with these vaccinations: Rabies, DHPP (Distemper, Hepatitis, Parvovirus, Parainfluenza), Leptospirosis and Kennel Cough
- Cats must be compliant with these vaccinations: Rabies and RCP (Rhinotracheitis, Calicivirus, Panleukopenia)
- Documentation of vaccination by a veterinarian and intestinal parasite testing are required
- Our veterinary medical staff will help you interpret medical records and identify vaccines and tests that are absent or overdue
Accepting new patients! Boarding is Available!
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
AUTONOMOUS SCHEDULING FOR EXISTING CLIENTS:
Thank you for seeing my 8 week old puppy on an emergency basis . It was so very kind of you especially when he wasn’t a patient. My own vet told me to go to an emergency hospital. Because they were too booked. Interesting because I work in a dentist office and we see emergency patients even if we are ” too booked.” I will most likely be changing vets. They were wonderful.
Dr. Hubbard and staff take great care of my dogs and are always available when we need their care.
Courteous staff will take great care of your furry loved ones needs!
We had to put our cat down the other day and they were wonderful. They let me pick the time to come in and everyone we worked with was incredibly empathetic. I’m very grateful for the expedient and excellent care and attention we received.
Thank you for your kind care with my chihuahua BizZee today in getting her in and dealing with her broken leg. The Doctor and staff were very kind, sensitive and took care and really put me and Biz at ease. Biz even got “very good girl” written on her chart. We appreciate you being open on a Sunday for emergencies. Thank you.
Friendly staff. Took in our cat as one of their own. Fast service and decent prices.
The boarding is fabulous the staff are all genuine pet lovers and treat your family member as if it’s part of their own family. One can’t ask for better than that.
Primary Communities Served