BATHING & PROFESSIONAL PET GROOMING LANSING MI
Bathing & Professional Grooming
Beautify your beloved with our bath-brush-nail (BBN) service or for long hair dogs use our professional groomer. If you’re just frustrated by the mess a bath makes at home then use our self-serve bathing facility.
- Treat your pet to a luxurious bath performed by our skilled and experienced staff
- Our special cleansing products remove dirt, debris, and odor – including skunk scent!
- If scratching is a problem, we have soothing shampoos that can alleviate itching
- If we find fleas, we’ll help you eliminate them
- Your pet will feel and smell fresh and revitalized
- Our bathing service includes a Bath, Brush, and Nail Trim – we call it the “BBN”
- Ear cleaning and anal gland expression are available on request
Our Professional Groomer has experience with local dogs and cats from previous positions held and she has a large, loyal following in East Lansing, Haslett, Grand Ledge, Delta Township, Holt, and Lansing Charter Township. Clients appreciate her patience with the animals and her experience and knowledge of other service units within our business, including the veterinary medical practice and the boarding kennel. Our mission is to provide a grooming service that is service focused. For example:
- If you’d like to wait while your grooming appointment is completed, no problem!
- If you’d rather drop them off and pick up later in the day, no problem!
- Like a groom while you’re boarding or seeing the veterinarian – we can do that too!
- Got a fur child that doesn’t like to get groomed but really needs it? Using our specialist sedation and anesthesia team, we can groom these difficult pets too, so that everyone is happy without any pet anxiety. Just call for a grooming appointment and discuss your special needs with a customer service representative and we’ll get you taken care of at 517-323-4156
- We all know a dog bath results in a hairy and wet bathroom at home
- Now you can leave the mess with us by bathing your dog in our self-serve facility
- Just bring your own shampoo and use our water, towels and drier
- Our large, elevated tub has stairs for dogs to walk up
These health requirements help prevent diseases from spreading between pets while under our care
- Dogs and cats must be free of fleas and intestinal parasites
- Dogs must be compliant with these vaccinations: Rabies, DHPP (Distemper, Hepatitis, Parvovirus, Parainfluenza), Leptospirosis and Kennel Cough
- Cats must be compliant with these vaccinations: Rabies and RCP (Rhinotracheitis, Calicivirus, Panleukopenia)
- Documentation of vaccination by a veterinarian and intestinal parasite testing are required
- Our veterinary medical staff will help you interpret medical records and identify vaccines and tests that are absent or overdue
Accepting new patients! Boarding is Available!
Primary Communities Served