Pet Boarding Kennel Lansing MI
Dog & Cat Boarding
There are many kennels in the Lansing region, but specific reasons to choose our facility include:
- Your dog and cat will not have physical contact with other animals, eliminating the risk of injuries and altercations
- We can provide veterinary medical supervision and care when required
- Food, bedding, and 3 walks per day are included in our fee
- We have interior and exterior locations for walking dogs, protecting them from cold, wet weather
- We monitor security and fire risk using modern technology
- We ventilate our facility with fresh air and sanitize kennel surfaces between use
- Our entire facility is heated and air conditioned
- Cat boarding includes Feliway® Diffusers that alleviate possible stress in anxious cats
- Discounts for multiple pets that share a run or condo
|Pet||Boarding Service||Walks / day||Play time/day||Size||Unique Features||Preferred by||Price per night (mult.)||Price per night (single)|
|Dog||Regular||3||–||5’ x 10’||–||all dogs||$32.00||$41.00|
|Dog||Deluxe Run||3||20 min||6’ x 7’ to 10’ x 10’||play time; newest kennel||large breeds; athletic dogs||$44.50||$59.00|
|Dog||Deluxe Condo||3||20 min||5’ x 6’ to 6’ x 7’||living room atmosphere||lap dogs, toilet trained dogs||$44.50||$59.00|
|Dog||Ultimate Deluxe Condo||3||20 min||7’ x 8’||twin bed; TV!||the pampered pooch||$61.00||$75.00|
|Cat||Regular||–||–||4’ x 4’||–||all cats||$23.50||$34.00|
|Cat||Deluxe Condo||–||20 min||4’ x 4’ to 8’ x 8’||play time; panoramic view||the pampered kitty||$35.50||$53.00|
- Play times can be added in 20-minute increments to any boarding service
- If you want hours of exercise, ask for Deluxe Daycare during your dog’s stay
- Late walks are available for those who need a toilet break overnight
- Bathing or grooming are available during your beloved’s stay
- Daily cat nip can be added to all cat boarding
- Health concerns you’ve been putting off can be conveniently assessed by our veterinary team during your pet’s stay
These health requirements help prevent diseases from spreading between pets while under our care
- Dogs and cats must be free of fleas and intestinal parasites
- Dogs must be compliant with these vaccinations: Rabies, DHPP (Distemper, Hepatitis, Parvovirus, Parainfluenza), Leptospirosis and Kennel Cough
- Cats must be compliant with these vaccinations: Rabies and RCP (Rhinotracheitis, Calicivirus, Panleukopenia)
- Documentation of vaccination by a veterinarian and intestinal parasite testing are required
- Our veterinary medical staff will help you interpret medical records and identify vaccines and tests that are absent or overdue
- Our bedding is included in the price
- Our food is included in the price. We use Hill’s Chicken & Barley, IAMS Lamb & Rice, IAMS Small Bight, or IAMS Puppy
- We’ll feed your own food if you like but please dispense it into sandwich bags for each meal
- Please don’t bring your bowls. For safety, we only use our freshly sanitized feeding equipment
- Reception for kennel service is at 225 S. Waverly, the Waverly Animal Wellness Center
- Arrive with your pet after either 1 pm (Monday to Saturday) or 4 pm (Sunday)
- Depart with you pet either before 1 pm (Monday to Saturday) or before 6 pm (Sunday)
- Arrival and departure is not permitted outside of our posted business hours
- We board dogs and cats 365 days a year but to board over Christmas Day, New Years Day, Easter Sunday, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, or Thanksgiving Day, you’ll need to arrive the day before and depart the day after because our reception is closed.
- CLICK to complete the Boarding Agreement once every 12-months
- CLICK to complete the Boarding Check-In once you have a reservation and at least 72-hours prior to arrival
We had to put our cat down the other day and they were wonderful. They let me pick the time to come in and everyone we worked with was incredibly empathetic. I’m very grateful for the expedient and excellent care and attention we received.
Dr. Hubbard and staff take great care of my dogs and are always available when we need their care.
Courteous staff will take great care of your furry loved ones needs!
Thank you for seeing my 8 week old puppy on an urgent basis . It was so very kind of you especially when he wasn’t a patient. My own vet told me to go to an urgent hospital. Because they were too booked. Interesting because I work in a dentist office and we see urgent patients even if we are ” too booked.” I will most likely be changing vets. They were wonderful.
The boarding is fabulous the staff are all genuine pet lovers and treat your family member as if it’s part of their own family. One can’t ask for better than that.
Friendly staff. Took in our cat as one of their own. Fast service and decent prices.
Primary Communities Served