Pet Boarding Kennel Lansing MI
Dog & Cat Boarding
There are many kennels in the Lansing region, but specific reasons to choose our facility include:
- Your dog and cat will not have physical contact with other animals, eliminating the risk of injuries and altercations
- We can provide veterinary medical supervision and care when required
- Food, bedding, and 3 walks per day are included in our fee
- We have interior and exterior locations for walking dogs, protecting them from cold, wet weather
- We monitor security and fire risk using modern technology
- We ventilate our facility with fresh air and sanitize kennel surfaces between use
- Our entire facility is heated and air conditioned
- Cat boarding includes Feliway® Diffusers that alleviate possible stress in anxious cats
- Discounts for multiple pets that share a run or condo
|Pet||Boarding Service||Walks / day||Play time/day||Size||Unique Features||Preferred by||Price per night (mult.)||Price per night (single)|
|Dog||Regular||3||–||5’ x 10’||–||all dogs||$23.00||$34.50|
|Dog||Deluxe Run||3||20 min||6’ x 7’ to 10’ x 10’||play time; newest kennel||large breeds; athletic dogs||$33.00||$49.50|
|Dog||Deluxe Condo||3||20 min||5’ x 6’ to 6’ x 7’||living room atmosphere||lap dogs, toilet trained dogs||$33.00||$49.50|
|Dog||Ultimate Deluxe Condo||3||20 min||7’ x 8’||twin bed; TV!||the pampered pooch||$41.00||$61.50|
|Cat||Regular||–||–||4’ x 4’||–||all cats||$19.00||$19.00|
|Cat||Deluxe Condo||–||20 min||4’ x 4’ to 8’ x 8’||play time; panoramic view||the pampered kitty||$29.00||$29.00|
- Play times can be added in 20-minute increments to any boarding service
- If you want hours of exercise, ask for Deluxe Daycare during your dog’s stay
- Late walks are available for those who need a toilet break overnight
- Bathing or grooming are available during your beloved’s stay
- Daily cat nip can be added to all cat boarding
- Health concerns you’ve been putting off can be conveniently assessed by our veterinary team during your pet’s stay
These health requirements help prevent diseases from spreading between pets while under our care
- Dogs and cats must be free of fleas and intestinal parasites
- Dogs must be compliant with these vaccinations: Rabies, DHPP (Distemper, Hepatitis, Parvovirus, Parainfluenza), Leptospirosis and Kennel Cough
- Cats must be compliant with these vaccinations: Rabies and RCP (Rhinotracheitis, Calicivirus, Panleukopenia)
- Documentation of vaccination by a veterinarian and intestinal parasite testing are required
- Our veterinary medical staff will help you interpret medical records and identify vaccines and tests that are absent or overdue
Accepting Boarding Reservations!
Dr. Hubbard and staff take great care of my dogs and are always available when we need their care.
Friendly staff. Took in our cat as one of their own. Fast service and decent prices.
Thank you for your kind care with my chihuahua BizZee today in getting her in and dealing with her broken leg. The Doctor and staff were very kind, sensitive and took care and really put me and Biz at ease. Biz even got “very good girl” written on her chart. We appreciate you being open on a Sunday for emergencies. Thank you.
We had to put our cat down the other day and they were wonderful. They let me pick the time to come in and everyone we worked with was incredibly empathetic. I’m very grateful for the expedient and excellent care and attention we received.
Thank you for seeing my 8 week old puppy on an emergency basis . It was so very kind of you especially when he wasn’t a patient. My own vet told me to go to an emergency hospital. Because they were too booked. Interesting because I work in a dentist office and we see emergency patients even if we are ” too booked.” I will most likely be changing vets. They were wonderful.
The boarding is fabulous the staff are all genuine pet lovers and treat your family member as if it’s part of their own family. One can’t ask for better than that.
Courteous staff will take great care of your furry loved ones needs!
Primary Communities Served