- Pet health becomes more affordable through one low monthly payment and 15-25% off retail prices
- Includes year-round monitoring and prevention of parasites including fleas, ticks, and worms (intestinal and heart)
- Includes DHPP, Lepto, Rabies, & Bordatella (2X) vaccines
- Includes 12-months of flea, tick, & heartworm prevention medications
- Includes one wellness examination every 12-months
- Includes 10% off kennel boarding fees
- Click HERE to learn more…
ONLINE FORM SUBMISSION
Your pet is an important part of your family and when they are ill, you want the best medical care available. The veterinarians and staff at our clinic are ready to provide your pet with cutting edge veterinary medical care.
At Waverly Animal Hospital, Boarding, & Grooming we are proud of our quality, reliable boarding service for your beloved pets. We treat them as we would our own and provide them with a safe, comfortable place to stay while you’re away.
Does your pet need exercise during the day to help them relax and sleep in the evening? Are you having work done in your home but are worried about your pets? Call us to help with your dog and cat daycare needs.
Dr. Hubbard and staff take great care of my dogs and are always available when we need their care.
We had to put our cat down the other day and they were wonderful. They let me pick the time to come in and everyone we worked with was incredibly empathetic. I’m very grateful for the expedient and excellent care and attention we received.
Courteous staff will take great care of your furry loved ones needs!
The boarding is fabulous the staff are all genuine pet lovers and treat your family member as if it’s part of their own family. One can’t ask for better than that.
Friendly staff. Took in our cat as one of their own. Fast service and decent prices.
Thank you for seeing my 8 week old puppy on an urgent basis . It was so very kind of you especially when he wasn’t a patient. My own vet told me to go to an urgent hospital. Because they were too booked. Interesting because I work in a dentist office and we see urgent patients even if we are ” too booked.” I will most likely be changing vets. They were wonderful.
Primary Communities Served